Apex Fire is Ireland’s premier leading provider of fire detection, protection, training and consultancy with over 40 years’ experience now have a vacancy for A Fire Extinguisher Technician to Dublin and the Greater Leinster Area. No experience is necessary, as full training will be provided for the successful candidate. Applications are welcomed from field based engineers or experienced Extinguisher Technicians currently working within the Fire Protection & Service industry.
A keen interest in the delivery of exceptional customer service and in sales is an essential attribute in order to be successful in this role. High levels of literacy and verbal & written communication skills are required.
Successful candidates must be tenacious, ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to succeed. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Position: Sales / Service Fire Extinguisher Technician
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: On Application
Candidates will require the following essential criteria
- Full Irish Driving Licence
- An understanding of Health & Safety at work
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to hold an autonomous role and demonstrate good time management
- Proficient in MS office & other software programs
- Applicants must have the ability to work on their own initiative & as part of a team.
- Applicants must supply suitable character references, have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance
- Familiar with & ability to demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of products within the fire industry an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation (ensuring company vehicle, uniform and paperwork promote a professional image)
- Attractive Salary Plus Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
- Company phone & tablet are provided
- Continual Professional Development
Apex Fire is an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply with CV & Cover letter to email@example.com