At Apex Fire ltd we are currently recruiting an experienced Credit Controller team member. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Credit control team and progress your accounting career in a supportive and dynamic working environment. You will receive comprehensive training on our systems and procedures. To be considered for this role you will be a confident communicator and have the ability to build strong relationship and rapport with internal and external customers.
- Minimum 2 years credit control experience
- Must have good credit control and admin skills
- Highly motivated, detail and results driven
- Adaptable and able to make an immediate impact
- Competent with Outlook & Excel/Word
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills are key to success in this role
- Able to prioritize work and be able to manage time when focusing on key account projects
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to use initiative when overcoming daily problems
- Work within a dynamic lively environment with strong focus on meeting deadlines
- Able to work as team player and build quick relationships with customers and colleagues
- Polite and professional telephone manner and writing skills
- To carry out daily credit control procedures ensuring overdue debts and bad debts are kept to a minimum.
- Accurately monitoring customer accounts on a regular basis to ensure the company’s credit control policies and procedures are adhered to.
- This role is involved with helping customers to manage their debt, establishing pay plans to clear debt by agreed dates.
- Credit controller administration tasks such as; taking credit card payments, new account opening, regular credit checking, raising proforma invoice, responding to internal and external queries, issuing of reminder letter any other relevant correspondence, re-issue copy of invoices, issue of statements.
- Regularly liaising with sales representatives to discuss (problem) accounts is a vital part of the role and the successful candidate needs to be a good relationship builder and communicator
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Free employee parking
- Early finish on Friday at 3.30pm
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please get in touch with us by filling out the form below.