Apex Fire Limited is Ireland’s premier leading provider of fire detection, protection, training and consultancy in the area of fire safety, with over 48 years of experience. Due to continued growth and development, we are hiring Fire Extinguisher Technicians nationwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in the critical area of fire safety.
Apex Fire are frontline essential providers of goods, services, and training to all its customers 24 hrs a day all year round. Apex Fire’s Academy of training offers continuous support with your professional development with programs covering relevant areas within the industry. Apex Fire is proudly accredited Silver by Investors in People, an international recognition mark of excellence for people management. All our products and services are certified and compliant to Irish, European & worldwide Standards with continuous focus on delivery of excellent customer service. As a team member of the portable division you will be responsible for delivering installations, commissioning and servicing of fire extinguishers & other firefighting equipment. No experience is necessary, as full training will be provided for the successful candidate. Applications are welcomed from field-based engineers or experienced Extinguisher Technicians currently working within the Fire Protection & Service industry. A keen interest in the delivery of exceptional customer service and in sales is an essential attribute in order to be successful in this role. High levels of literacy and verbal & written communication skills are required. Successful candidates must be tenacious, ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to succeed.
Candidates will require the minimum essential criteria;
• Written and verbal English to an acceptable level.
• An understanding of Health & Safety at work.
• Full Irish Driving License. • Flexibility to work overtime .
• High levels of attention to detail.
• Ability to hold an autonomous role and demonstrate good time management.
• Applicants must have the ability to work on their own initiative & as part of a team.
• Applicants must supply suitable character references, have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance Desirable Criteria;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of relevant Irish, European & British Standards and all relevant codes of practice.
• Valid Safe Pass & Manual Handling certificates. Benefits;
• Attractive Salary based on experience.
• Company Vehicle.
• Company phone.
• Uniform and relevant tools provided.
• Continual Professional Development.
Please apply with CV & cover Letter
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please get in touch with us by filling out the form below.